Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Why are you using someone else’s comment to slate Judas it’s weird af and makes it look like someone else has written it 👀👀👀
A658D4E5-4480-4CC9-8EC0-B0855BCA09A5.png

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
Why are you telling her to stop speaking it's not like this isn't a public forum you lot are fing freaks no wonder people block you
I’ll fing tell u why! Because even though she is a t nobody deserves to be accused of showing a CHILDS Snapchat or account! We do actually have fing morals That ok with u!! 🙄🙄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Are you not getting it ? It's not about reading it out , it's the fact whoever was discussing it , LITERALLY made out that it could have been cockerpoo discussing childrens snap chats when it wasn't , that was DANGEROUS!
Sometimes I think if they struggle to read they just shouldn't do it 😭 why did they think it was her?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ll fing tell u why! Because even though she is a t nobody deserves to be accused of showing a CHILDS Snapchat or account! We do actually have fing morals That ok with u!! 🙄🙄
Yes!! Imagine being wrongly accused of something like that FFS , we can be a nasty bunch of fs but we don't make stuff up and we stand by fing morals , that was dangerous to put her in that position

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Are you not getting it ? It's not about reading it out , it's the fact whoever was discussing it , LITERALLY made out that it could have been cockerpoo discussing childrens snap chats when it wasn't , that was DANGEROUS!
can’t not write stuff in case morons read it out. Just Blame cockerpoo

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Why are you telling her to stop speaking it's not like this isn't a public forum you lot are fing freaks no wonder people block you
I was saying it’s not about cockerpoo. As much as I hate her the old bag reading it out for some reason decided it was about cockerpoo. I was just correcting. Not a big deal mate

Status
Not open for further replies.