Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m gonna say it. If Alreadyclear weren’t hate gifting people above Gracie before, Gracie is making sure he definitely does it now 😂 she’s never going to win anything now and I’m finding it hilarious
I’m also gonna say it, she wouldn’t be moaning if he was hate gifting in her favour.

And also he can spend his money gifting anyone he likes.

If I was rich, I’d make sure certain creators never won another battle or competition again, because I’m a t and I would be dangerous if I was a billionaire.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Nah I’m out of these stupid woman’s live 5 times I’ve tried to address s about the mods being shown in the chat when any activity they do, and also buster driving not one fing reply 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I said that. Anything mods do like block, unblock, mute, add blocked words, it shows on the hosts screen.

If the host isn’t paying attention to their own live then unfortunately that’s on them.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I see what you mean, I don’t follow that account on any of my TT profiles so can’t verify her following/followers, content etc.
Ok so I actually do follow that account on my personal profile and it does look like it’s hers to me @MissBaguette you follow it on your dramabananaog account, let me know what you think.

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
BUSTER!

Ur clearly in a lorry! If u end up crashing and causing death by dangerous driving ur fed! 🙄🖕🏻 sorry I’m in a foul mood 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
IMG_4734.jpeg

Mar 23, 2024
China
I’m also gonna say it, she wouldn’t be moaning if he was hate gifting in her favour.

And also he can spend his money gifting anyone he likes.

If I was rich, I’d make sure certain creators never won another battle or competition again, because I’m a t and I would be dangerous if I was a billionaire.
Omg!! Same! I would love to wind the creators up that get so affected by it like mruk, lucyrose (back in the day) and any others that think they are self important 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.