Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m also gonna say it, she wouldn’t be moaning if he was hate gifting in her favour.

And also he can spend his money gifting anyone he likes.

If I was rich, I’d make sure certain creators never won another battle or competition again, because I’m a t and I would be dangerous if I was a billionaire.
I’ve hate gifted before. I’ve never read the rule book on gifting but I’m sure I’d have been pulled up on it by now 😂

I am willing to go live defending Alreadyclear against Gracie right now, I will dedicate 8 hours a day (even though I have no interest) and he’s more than welcome to gift me above her for everything. I’m willing to take one for the team 🥲

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Yes Yes Halloween GIF by Hunter Preston

Michelle Michelle

Mar 16, 2024
London
Can someone who goes live or used to go live @MB_Stands_With_You u did didn’t u? Correct me if I’m wrong but when mods so anything it shows in the chat yes? I’m trying to tell these people especially the host and no f is reading it!

IMG_4732.png
It doesn't no but the host will see it go across screen if someone unblocks or blocks, but it's quick and easy to miss, words being added to block list isn't shown at all. Also the list that shows who was blocked sometimes has wrong mod name next to it coz that's caused issues in the past where it said someone was blocked by someone but turned out they weren't even in the live and it was someone else 🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.