Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
do it. No idea what she trying to say but her auntie had curly hair. Is she claiming some heritage?
20240415145728.jpg
Jfc “my best friend’s dog walker is 1/8th something-something…” vibes when will it stop 🙄

Reactions: deadwood

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m sad, I’ve nearly used all the free videos that the app I am using has on it, and to upload your own videos for it you have to be Pro which is £50 a year or £20 a month.

Am I in agreement that since Cockercunt is so rich, and that she enjoyed my video so much, and even called me her mum, that she should simply pay for my Pro fee, so that I can carry on making top notch content? 🤣
Go live beg the beg, buy a license.

What's 100 quid in coins? All the big creators like your se, 5 minutes it should take to make enough.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Tam needs to get off her high horse who the do does she think she is. She a racist do and I don't understand why people down pull her up on her s. I'll take a step back from from the fish wife's so they don't get back lash but that Tam will get her karma one day because people will only take so much
She’s a nasty bully. I don’t know why people even like her in the first place.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
Stay and play

Status
Not open for further replies.