Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Did you know the #post number is a link to share the post?
hocus pocus magic GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
Stay and play

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Do u guys want me to leave? Cus I don’t want to keep defending myself telling u all I’m not miss red, J, cockerfuckingpoo, Alex anyone associated with them people because honestly I’m not, I made a bad joke today saying I liked cockerpoo it backfired massively and since then I’ve had people think I’m one of them 😔 before I made that comment nobody even questioned me? again if u actually wanna no who I am message me and I’ll send u who I am I’ve nothing to hide honestly? I love being here and it’s helped me so much I wish I’d commented sooner, I’ve had this account since last year and I was a silent watcher, and decided to join in as I loved reading and watching what u did please let me no 🙏🙏
I know who you are don't worry about it stop stressing 😭

I just asked them a simple question... i could of took it to dms but 1. My inbox doesnt work and 2. What would that do? Why would it change? If they admitted even in inbox that it was Jodie i would of told you all as you have a right to know... I raised concern and queries as multiple people had them and ripped the bandaid off, I hope you all dont think i'm a sty person for it. I just want too look out for you all and others
No please dont think that, everyone has a right to know she was very up in here on that snooper account, i am very glad you did as i spent the other day worrying about the person behind the account for it to turn out to be her, but now everyone is thinking were all bad because of her and several others its just getting ridiculous that a public platform is affecting them so much

Status
Not open for further replies.