Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I'm logging off for the night, this constant everyone being noncy and racist on the app is taking the fun out of this for me. It's just a weird place 😭🤎

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions
I’m getting ptsd to elfbar in the bath covered in slime

prisoner_2120

Feb 28, 2024
Angies attic
Just to point out to all these dense as do tiktok twunts; those dolls in themselves were racist it isn't just the name of them. See before spouting bullshit about how you're of "effnik" minority READ UP ON THE DAMN HISTORY! So sick of these so called "creators" getting away with so much bullshit. The dolls were created as anti-black caricatures and came about from minstrel shows and for anyone too fing thick to look into the history of that (Tam, Angie, Pearl, Tony, Miss Dread, J, Luke and any other racist pos that won't bother to educate themselves on racism and the history) I've done it for you.

The shows were performed by mostly white actors wearing blackface makeup for the purpose of comically portraying racial stereotypes of African Americans

On that note, to all named above, you're all fs and I hope your next se is a flaming cactus. G'day 👋

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I can't keep up with these back up accounts, who's showing their true colours next, Where's the drama, the FOMO is killing me 😂😂😂 had to go throw some fish fingers in the air fryer for a quick, not so healthy, fish finger butty dinner. I don't know how people link who they are watching on here which is why I tend to take a photo on this phone to send here thinking people can find them through searching the name on the photo. Sorry I'm not so helpful to other FOMO sufferers.

Status
Not open for further replies.