Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
To answer seriously, minors are incredibly vulnerable to grooming. Your situation may perhaps have fallen under the Romeo & Juliet law (I need to check this) but any underage sex is highly concerning, including the age difference for yourself at 15.
Gen x there weren't any laws .... we kinda learnt as we went along

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
20240415185212.jpg

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Someone's not happy zac doing his new thing on his platform. Whoever it was called him and he accidentally unmuted or it timed out and unmuted, could hear him explaining himself. When will they realise people can do what they choose to do with their platforms. Nobody needs to explain or ask permission on their own platform.
Ohhhhh what was he saying ?? This is getting good 🍿🍿
Good on ZAC his FYP is so much better anyways

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've missed quite a bit but Tam has kicked off again and been shouting racial slurs on live while floating around being a jellyfish.
Zia is gifting Pearl.
Luke has been trying to contact a child to get said child to discuss her abuse on live.
Typical day in the world of the tiktok begs
It’s fckin atrocious but there is this very apt kind of irony in the fact she chose to be a jellyfish that just really gets me - of all the things to pick she chose a literal brainless also quite ironic because unlike a jellyfish Tam doesn’t seem to be intelligent enough to learn from experience so even a jellyfish (that has no actual brain) supposedly can learn from its theoretical mistakes.

Reactions: prisoner_2120

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Someone's not happy zac doing his new thing on his platform. Whoever it was called him and he accidentally unmuted or it timed out and unmuted, could hear him explaining himself. When will they realise people can do what they choose to do with their platforms. Nobody needs to explain or ask permission on their own platform.

Accidently or?

Reactions: NoLimits
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I've missed quite a bit but Tam has kicked off again and been shouting racial slurs on live while floating around being a jellyfish.
Zia is gifting Pearl.
Luke has been trying to contact a child to get said child to discuss her abuse on live.
Typical day in the world of the tiktok begs
Also FCK Luke never watched him, no desire to watch him. Weird weird weird person.

Feb 29, 2024
I think someone from comment cafe should go live and expose tam and her racism! It’s actually fing vile! Play back the entire recording of her whilst educating the viewers on the history of this doll! And then at the end, if tam wishes to have her say, then let her in the box and let her hang herself out to dry a bit more
I can't do it as I'm a chicken 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.