Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Re: Luke (and Iā€™m no fan)ā€¦. It was Ryan Steele who said he was getting Smokez victim on a live tonight and Luke (and many more) advised this was not OK!
She was 14 when it happened and is now 16 or 17.
Who on Earth is Ryan Steele? šŸ’€ These nobody weirdos just keep popping up I feel like Iā€™ve lived under a rock or something

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
Black Lives Matter Health GIF by All Better

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
To answer seriously, minors are incredibly vulnerable to grooming. Your situation may perhaps have fallen under the Romeo & Juliet law (I need to check this) but any underage sex is highly concerning, including the age difference for yourself at 15.
I canā€™t even lie Iā€™m in my 40s and was out sleeping with older lads 17-25yrs old when I was like 14 and we would hang around the park drinking cider. We didnā€™t see it as a bad thing back then, they would even come and pick us up in their car after school. Looking back tho as an adult itā€™s all kinda wrong

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Who on Earth is Ryan Steele? šŸ’€ These nobody weirdos just keep popping up I feel like Iā€™ve lived under a rock or something

Didnā€™t he ignore all the comments about Diadro when he was making thousands in his box battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.