Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
He’s a condescending little prick. And if they fall for it then that’s on them. He’s only in there because his friends Tam etc have been held accountable for the racist remarks. He doesn’t want to be there. He’s trying to gloss things over.
What happened with tam

Reactions: RedRedWine🍷
Feb 29, 2024
He’s a condescending little prick. And if they fall for it then that’s on them. He’s only in there because his friends Tam etc have been held accountable for the racist remarks. He doesn’t want to be there. He’s trying to gloss things over.
I noticed he had screenshots of that PLM live the other day too 👀 he accidentally put it on screen when showing AI photos!
5C1D90AB-62FC-400E-88D3-D4B17005A7E2.png

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
2E973F83-2F2B-4C42-8EA7-82A38E9F7EDF.jpeg

Rhino Tam and Jellyfish Tam head to head, don’t hold out hope for any winners though…they can’t work out how to get into the ring 🙃

In case this goes over your head, Tam - I’m calling out Jodie-Leigh who snuck back here to snoop. There’s no ‘winning’ if you have to trick people into talking to you and then you turn around and act desperate to talk to a person like you (Tam) whilst you’re in the midst of a vile racist tirade. Congrats, Jodie-Leigh and Tam - you deserve one another. I look forward to seeing how you’ll f one another over.

Last edited:

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
I'm sorry dont hate on me lol but I'm kinda glad the ladies and alex have sorted things .. it will bring the drama today has irish not Kelly won't be happy and angie will have something to say ... all this will make my work day go quicker lol .. Good morning
Valid point well made, cept I'm blocked from Kelly's lives :(

Status
Not open for further replies.