Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
anyone remember love thy neighbour? i was a child, you would go to jail nowadays for some of the slurs said in it, pearls comments full of simpleton bigots like herself !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0838.png
    IMG_0838.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 63

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’m gutted I was asleep. He’s like a night prowler init 😦
It was weird, he wasn't mentioned, they were playing games, looking at pictures that some of us had made, he came in calling them bad friends, that Paula was a bully, saying he's on his own and no ones had his back, basically playing the martyr role.

Mar 2, 2024
anyone remember love thy neighbour? i was a child, you would go to jail nowadays for some of the slurs said in it, pearls comments full of simpleton bigots like herself !!!
It’s a racists playground in there. All of them gammons. When they say free speech they mean free to use slurs. I fing cannot stand the low IQ energy that’s being emitted

Mar 16, 2024
London
So I'm lying am I tam? No, my local police force are not aware because I reported to Kent, also police confirmed that they would not be able to tell you if a report had or had not been made, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST DATA PROTECTION! Also, I actually was the person saying not to bother reporting as nothing would be done but don't call me a lier, going live guys, I have the proof

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
So I'm lying am I tam? No, my local police force are not aware because I reported to Kent, also police confirmed that they would not be able to tell you if a report had or had not been made, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST DATA PROTECTION! Also, I actually was the person saying not to bother reporting as nothing would be done but don't call me a lier, going live guys, I have the proof
Don't react to her it's what she wants!

Feb 29, 2024
When did she say this, let us know when you go live. Make sure you have surport

Status
Not open for further replies.