Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
So I'm lying am I tam? No, my local police force are not aware because I reported to Kent, also police confirmed that they would not be able to tell you if a report had or had not been made, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST DATA PROTECTION! Also, I actually was the person saying not to bother reporting as nothing would be done but don't call me a lier, going live guys, I have the proof
Go go MB 👏🏻👏🏻👏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: Little Marshmallow
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
So I'm lying am I tam? No, my local police force are not aware because I reported to Kent, also police confirmed that they would not be able to tell you if a report had or had not been made, BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST DATA PROTECTION! Also, I actually was the person saying not to bother reporting as nothing would be done but don't call me a lier, going live guys, I have the proof
that t needs locking up to humble it!!!!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Have you tried the Pacific punch monster yet? I'm trying Bad apple today, not bad.

Mar 11, 2024
london
TAM I just seen your faced pressed up against your screen I mean I saw your video about the GW doll. You stated it’s not racist or illegal. I come with STONEWALL FACTS and PROOF (Oi Oi Alex see how it’s done lad) it is actually illegal under the racial criminal act. I’ll post the proof also look up the Essex pub that was raided for displaying the doll…. FACTS FACTS FACTS and proof

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpeg
    IMG_5600.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 31

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Is she do!!
Just because she reads tarot does not make her a medium.
And anyone who gets a reading from someone who is so negative and angry needs to give their head a wobble
She also has a tendency to do your readings, whilst gaining information from you that you freely give to her, and then later use it against you. She is dangerous. I have seen her do it a number of times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.