Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Meet Clair Duffy 😂😘
dr who gasp GIF by HULU

Angie gets it the worse from us in here, maybe she's had some slack over the last week because there been worse but even Angie for the most part takes us on the chin now.
She’s only had slack from me because she blocks me every time I mention her forehead. If she covered it up, I’d go for her bigotry instead. She’s seems to handle that better than the forehead thing 👀

Nov 10, 2023
After Alex's lies and manipulation after the last week he's nearly as bad as Angie in my eyes. He was a boring side character that was funny to laugh at that's it.
The nail in his coffin for me was when he said that vegan account in angies was a convicted male sex offender and was going to expose him. And it turned out it was an innocent woman.

xxchar94Xx

Apr 16, 2024
england
My brains in

I don't know what's gone on with you and them but I don't agree with people takin the piss when your suffering with MH it's bad enough struggling with it let alone people causing more anyone anxiety
Apparently, I didn't mock anyone's mental health nor would I at any stage so please please don't come at me with the above accusations, many thanks Charlotte x

Status
Not open for further replies.