Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Give over sally ๐Ÿ™„
IMG_6004.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg

Iโ€™m in full belief theyโ€™re trying to control the morning slots and now Zac is speaking out, no more favours from them, just reporting. Iโ€™m not a fan of him per se, but his show is better than the others imo and he is the only one speaking truth on Alex. So do it. The rest have done worse than himโ€ฆ.. I think ๐Ÿค”
Alex said yesterday "nobody owns the 10am slot but try take it from her" and done a sneaky giggle
Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
According to Lewis if youโ€™re a part of comment cafe then youโ€™re responsible for everyone whoโ€™s comments on here๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_6003.jpeg
People on TT: โ€œJust because I was in the box when it was said and didnโ€™t call it out doesnโ€™t mean it was meโ€ฆโ€ โ€œI was trolling when I said/laughed/whatev at thatโ€ฆโ€ (Alex/etc) DOUBLE STANDARDS! Imbeciles, all of them.

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I don't know if it's a good idea posting the social services stuff in here, it's all over tiktok anyway and I am pretty sure it caused uproar, don't want CC getting the blame again for s
Already been posted on here. It's not illegal like she says otherwise the original leaker clearly the ex would have been locked up . I just can't stand her blowing smoke up her own arse about being a foster carer when the reality is she had kids removed from her care because she was neglecting them and abusing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.