Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Angies mods are branching out into car air fresheners now
IMG_0957.jpeg

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Who the do is Kelly ? New character unlocked ?????
I was doing a bit of bed time reading in MTM on the old faceybook thing last night and from what I understand (if it's true and goes ahead) this Kelly was abused and manipulated by Cilla a few years ago but never came forward , but there's proof to a degree to (the person doing the exposure is saying so , not me) Edited because I can't find the original post about the exposure.

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Morning everyone.

ZAC dabrat says '' where's your energy for transphobia and homophobia ''

is this a fing competition?

Why does every fing community try so hard to pit themselves against the black community when they want to talk about their racial injustice? I see this
a lot with the gypsy/traveller and the LGBTQ+ communities.

Why don't we talk how the LGBTQ+ community have greater protection than the black community, ZAC.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
WOW how charming. Blocking me on TT just because I'm Feisty's MOD! I was only being friendly by sending you a follow!
I muted 1 of you this morning by MISTAKE!! I quickly unmuted you as soon as I realised. I was trying to mute that other person. I asked Miss Baguette to apologise to whoever you are for me. So I apologise for any inconvenience caused to you darling 😘
Ooo...triggered

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Morning everyone.

ZAC dabrat says '' where's your energy for transphobia and homophobia ''

is this a fing competition?

Why does every fing community try so hard to pit themselves against the black community when they want to talk about their racial injustice? I see this
a lot with the gypsy/traveller and the LGBTQ+ communities.

Why don't we talk how the LGBTQ+ community have greater protection than the black community, ZAC.
All discrimination and hate towards any minority community needs to be called out

Status
Not open for further replies.