Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I was doing a bit of bed time reading in MTM on the old faceybook thing last night and from what I understand (if it's true and goes ahead) this Kelly was abused and manipulated by Cilla a few years ago but never came forward , but there's proof to a degree to (the person doing the exposure is saying so , not me) Edited because I can't find the original post about the exposure.
Ooohhhhh very interesting thank you 🧐 must have a look on MTM too 🧐

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Zac stream looks so different today has he got a new phone? Normally when he gets banned his stream doesn’t look like this? The volume isn’t great either, also this is clearly a hate campaign against Zac everyday he’s getting banned it’s absolutely ridiculous 😡😮
IMG_4812.png
I love his morning show , much better than reds, as it is positive and humorous,

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Morning everyone.

ZAC dabrat says '' where's your energy for transphobia and homophobia ''

is this a fing competition?

Why does every fing community try so hard to pit themselves against the black community when they want to talk about their racial injustice? I see this
a lot with the gypsy/traveller and the LGBTQ+ communities.

Why don't we talk how the LGBTQ+ community have greater protection than the black community, ZAC.

I don’t believe Zac stands for anyone other than himself. People have short memories and are quick to shift blame quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.