Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
Anyone know what this is about? The comments make it more confusing as to what it is

Attachments

• IMG_5623.jpeg
    IMG_5623.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 60
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yep! This guys been doing these lives for weeks with the same and different kids in the boxes and no one had an issue. His lives have always attracted 1k-2k views so ironic how its only NOW a problem
Everytime a live ends at night that's who my fyp takes me into and I'm always shocked by their language but it's been obvious it's been a group of trolly friends doing this for attention. And they get it.

Angie is wrong for suggesting he's not 18. No face done the same last night and said he looks older and accused him of being 23.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Was going to say, thought the whole process of his lives was fake beef between people? Hence why no one intervened before?...
He's 18, he has people around the same as him beefing on lives. Hes not a wrongun. Last night was in bad taste but I thought it was obvious it wasn't the real Lexi and it's been a troll.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He's 18, he has people around the same as him beefing on lives. Hes not a wrongun. Last night was in bad taste but I thought it was obvious it wasn't the real Lexi and it's been a troll.
Did he at anytime say this is for entertainment purposes, satire etc? Doesn’t make it any less immoral obviously but was he acting as though it was all factual?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Did he at anytime say this is for entertainment purposes, satire etc? Doesn’t make it any less immoral obviously but was he acting as though it was all factual?
Iv never watched a live from the start so I wouldn't know, but since last night several creators have alluded to the fact he's an older man hanging around with kids which is untrue.

Miss j suggested he even gets treated like diadro who has beaten, a and abused several of his ex's.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Iv never watched a live from the start so I wouldn't know, but since last night several creators have alluded to the fact he's an older man hanging around with kids which is untrue.

Miss j suggested he even gets treated like diadro who has beaten, a and abused several of his ex's.
Jesus that’s heavy handed. He’s clearly a young lad and whilst it was wrong and inappropriate - he’s jumping on trending topics and monetising them. Isn’t that what most creators do 😭 Again, I don’t agree it was right, especially making out the girl was real 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.