Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone know what this is about? The comments make it more confusing as to what it is
From what I read on MTM last night, allegedly Emz bullied a girl in her friendship circle a few years ago, the bullying was so bad that the young girl 'unalived' herself ....from what I could gather it seems that Emz is a nasty little piece of work.. should be an interesting watch later 👀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Jesus that’s heavy handed. He’s clearly a young lad and whilst it was wrong and inappropriate - he’s jumping on trending topics and monetising them. Isn’t that what most creators do 😭 Again, I don’t agree it was right, especially making out the girl was real 😬
I think the boy actually thought it was the real Lexi as well which is wrong but this isn't someone who needs the off the app. It's such a reach and a weird opinion to have 😭

They are all soooooo weird for this.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Come on guys!
4C3B0604-1A91-46E1-9A21-EC773F1B4DE4.jpeg

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Was going to say, thought the whole process of his lives was fake beef between people? Hence why no one intervened before?...
Rap battle, roasts, beef battles. All arranged and what lines can't be crossed agreed.

Its great when dicks discover something to be outraged about.

Can she still not get his really easily pronounced name right?
Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent

Feb 29, 2024
From what I read on MTM last night, allegedly Emz bullied a girl in her friendship circle a few years ago, the bullying was so bad that the young girl 'unalived' herself ....from what I could gather it seems that Emz is a nasty little piece of work.. should be an interesting watch later 👀
I've been in MTM for years but I don't have a clue what this is about

Reactions: Yadasawrongen
Nov 10, 2023
I don’t agree with minors taking part in s like that. I think even if rehearsed, some words/insults can still affect the people on the receiving end of them.

Also just a reminder Angie. Your beef battles were an epic flop.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.