Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Nicki Minaj Bite GIF
Yk I think I peeped her somewhere the other day (can’t remember which day/can’t remember where) let me check see if it jogs my memory

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hello again ❤️ I would love another one of your creations if I could please x
Blue eyes
Long straight blonde hair
Tan skin
Female
Human with grey fat cat 😂
Hobby cannabis smoker <hence my name > lol !
Laptop name maybe 420 ?! :)

Many thanks again in advance ❤️😘
AI was refusing to allow anything relating to smoking today 😒 I hope this is ok 🩵

IMG_3640.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Like I'm baffled at the black creators who spent last week even highlighting how black men are treated differently when theres crimes committed accusing this 18 year old black teenager of sick crimes against children with absolutely no proof other than angies suggestions. If I'm wrong about this I'm wrong but it's wild to me. So so wild.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Like I'm baffled at the black creators who spent last week even highlighting how black men are treated differently when theres crimes committed accusing this 18 year old black teenager of sick crimes against children with absolutely no proof other than angies suggestions. If I'm wrong about this I'm wrong but it's wild to me. So so wild.
Honestly, feels like every forgets what they preach and it goes out the window 😵‍💫

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
if anything happens to this lad it’s on this lot imo. Hes a daft kid (I say kid because when it’s the likes of Paul breach actually grooming 19 year old girls, they are described this way) who spotted an opportunity and took it. The false narratives and whataboutism are knocking me sick.. I’ve never seen the likes of Paul breach/diadro get this much heat in Angie’s box, infact didn’t Angie join diadros box battle? Taurian is right, the double standards
Daft kid? He's a very well established, successful influencer, Tik Tok creator, who is switched on and expanding a growing media company into mainstream movies etc.

His entertainment brand and products may not be for everyone but he's not just turned up and started doing crazy s on tik tok.

Their ignorance of him, isn't his problem but Insinuating he's a peadophile is fed up.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I can't believe I spent the last week defending these black creators because i felt they were really intelligent when they were educating everyone on racism. I almost felt a sense of pride that my people were handling the hate so well. Hearing them make up stuff about this situation and put Ezekiel in danger is crazy. jay_nuh_easzy has just suggested that in his opinion it's a grooming ring. That's wilddddd.
Old people get really old really young these days.

They're as disconnected as Angie. Shows they know do all about the youth of their communities.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Daft kid? He's a very well established, successful influencer, Tik Tok creator, who is switched on and expanding a growing media company into mainstream movies etc.

His entertainment brand and products may not be for everyone but he's not just turned up and started doing crazy s on tik tok.

Their ignorance of him, isn't his problem but Insinuating he's a peadophile is fed up.
I know who he is. I’m talking on the hypocrisy of these people and the daft kid is in reference to holding these beef battles

Reactions: Circe and deadwood

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
It was a witch hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.