Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Any dog cus it’s @MrStarMix 🤣🤣🙏🙏
Look what adding him got you 🥰 He even bought you a cute hat 😍

IMG_3656.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I think the only people I had on ignore are the Racist pigs or those weirdos that came in with the Shrek story time 😭
I literally don’t have anyone on ignore I tag everyone when I post SR on TT but tonight like I stated TT removed 2 lots names but one lot was left there I certainly don’t hate anyone here I think you’re great bunch I really do

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m petty as do. I ordered from a shop via justeat and the driver reckoned he couldn’t find me so returned it to the shop. So I’ve ordered a further 2 times now and it’s still being retuned. They’ve pissed me off so I’m gonna order again. It’s credit on my account so doesn’t come from my bank.
I hope you're ordering something decent at least 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I didn't run her out of anywhere. I have never liked her or bothered with her. I've seen through her from day one! It was Tam and her lot that ran her out of TT. I don't associate with the bullies unless I'm standing up to them! I came here in peace to apologise for muting Toony. You ALL jumped on me if you scroll to the beginning you shall see that 😌
If that’s all you came HERE for then why have you been going round adding us all & liking our video’s? That been sleekit! If you don’t like Mb are you not old enough and wise enough to come in to this forum and just get on with it without causing bother. As a said belton hasn’t said or done anything to any of us so she’s sound just where she is🤎🤎

Status
Not open for further replies.