Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Literally been on the phone for 45 mins and missed so much. What on earth is going on, can someone give me a small breakdown please ?

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
1000003843.jpg
when did Charlie an Angie become friends
I got screen shot from few days ago him in her live again

• Wow
Reactions: Paris
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What did he try with Baguette?
I confronted him about doxxing a full postcode where a child lives and he said he only shared the last half of it, I said no you didn’t I have the screen recording. He said ‘show it then’

Like bro I’m not doxxing an address even if a child only potentially lives there I’m not doing it. He tried to bait me into doing it 100% the dickhead

I’ve just uploaded a video where I have stuck so many stickers on the video so you can see it’s not just 3 characters long but you can’t see the actual letters and numbers.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Literally been on the phone for 45 mins and missed so much. What on earth is going on, can someone give me a small breakdown please ?
on tooty fruity TikTok page is a voice note from Tony. He said the most horrific gross things about a girl - it’s a threatening message to his partner. There are other things on the fallout thread here if you wanna watch …. They have been revealed and there’s a live about it. Pearl has said she won’t be friends with him anymore.

alex is now live doing a strange stance of he won’t comment on it, but he’s critiquing the Manner of the people discussing it, he’s saying the way they’re talking about it isn’t ok, he’s picking apart minute details people have said.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She's a t through and through, she also went and befriend 3letter word to get evidence when Tony first came on the app
She was/ricksta mod and she claims she born again because she goes into Aunt Sally prayer lives
Do not trust her
I don't need to not trust someone I don't know and haven't heard of before 😂 I'm not here to make friends. Alex said he was going to post something she said something bad to Johnny to defend Scottish Johnny who was also a part of that group and took part in making child abuse images, doxing dead people and children. It's weird.

Mar 30, 2024
Derby
I confronted him about doxxing a full postcode where a child lives and he said he only shared the last half of it, I said no you didn’t I have the screen recording. He said ‘show it then’

Like bro I’m not doxxing an address even if a child only potentially lives there I’m not doing it. He tried to bait me into doing it 100% the dickhead

I’ve just uploaded a video where I have stuck so many stickers on the video so you can see it’s not just 3 characters long but you can’t see the actual letters and numbers.
Wow. Thanks for explaining

Status
Not open for further replies.