Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women and men suffer daily at the hands of abusers they are not believed because their abusers are often manipulaters and narcissists. Its so fing hard to get a conviction against these abusers. Then you got angie discrediting fing everything when she's lied about things herself do off sorry for the rant I'm so fing mad right now

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
It’s kicking off in Angies so don’t worry you’re guaranteed to have at least a weeks worth of re-runs.

Tony is a despicable person (shock) DV, violence against others, bullying children the full shebang. Pearl has blocked him a reds inner circle are shunning him. Basically it’s TikTok’s answer to the red wedding. 🍿 👀
wow i think i knew he was a bad one but you don't really know on TT land

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Women and men suffer daily at the hands of abusers they are not believed because their abusers are often manipulaters and narcissists. Its so fing hard to get a conviction against these abusers. Then you got angie discrediting fing everything when she's lied about things herself do off sorry for the rant I'm so fing mad right now
I can see everyone that supports Tony getting doxxed. I would not be fing suprised

Reactions: BattyBat
Loool look at you Postive vibes ya lump
Teeth on it absolute blob
piano GIF by dananthonykelly

Status
Not open for further replies.