Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Are these lot having a laugh 🤦🏻‍♂️ it’s actually embarrassing and I hope they are prepared for the backlash of publicly backing an abuser
IMG_0032.png
Imagine someone wants to reach out to a predator hunter for help and it turns out they are advertising that they support one 🤢

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Is this the Mason that always has stuff going on in her live but gets excused for sty attitude🙃

Few month back she was in a box being mouthy as she was full the of the drink and blurted out a slur🤬 and the like of sheryl,Hannah etc all excuse your behaviour because youv got stuff going on in you’re live! Ain’t we all but it still doesn’t excuse us to be a t to others🤷🏻‍♀️

seems to be a thing with you though mason! Soon as that wine’s been sunk down the back of your throat you end up a knobhead

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Is this the Mason that always has stuff going on in her live but gets excused for sty attitude🙃

Few month back she was in a box being mouthy as she was full the of the drink and blurted out a slur🤬and the like of sheryl,Hannah etc all excuse your behaviour because youv got stuff going on in you’re live! Ain’t we all but it still doesn’t excuse us to be a t to others🤷🏻‍♀️

seems to be a thing with you though mason! Soon as that wine’s been sunk down the back of your throat you end up a knobhead

Thats the one! Dont get me wrong it is awful what Mason must have went through with her child but casting my mind back, i’m pretty sure she was in a live discussing it saying she got no help and someone in the comments mentioned a go fund me was all over the internet. I simply commented on here as we all do what happens and what is said in lives at the time however for her to spin that story and make out i posted her childs name snd personal information over and over again (as you can all see from my thread) was inaccurate. And from that clip you posted and what other CC’s have said tonight she has done to them also, it seems she needs to have a think about what she says on lives as she puts it out there herself. I never knew she called Millsy that word. Thats bang out of order and until tonight i never even knew her childs name was Mason. Anyway i am done with it and enjoying my friday with a few whiskey & some bud

Medusa

Eww..Not, Ryan,.. the one who did a runner and left the app, after he was exposed for lying about being a 'successful buissness man' and using it to his advantage.. promising women if they sent him money he'd pay them back -with interest.
None of those women were believed until he did the same thing to Fiddy, then the women went live and showed their Vn and Ss.
He has the brass neck to show his face on TT again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.