Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakira

Apr 16, 2024
UK
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking for a few days waiting to break my comment virginity 🤣.

Just chipping in to say that I’d rather walk the streets naked having rotten veg pelted at me than admit to supporting the likes of Feisty. Say for half a second you believe her story (following a lobotomy or something) she is a deeply unpleasant individual and I am shooketh that people are boasting about being her mod. You aren’t saving lives darling 🙄

My other dislikes are Pineapple chunks, rings but most especially flaps 🤢🤣

I hope all you good ones have a smashing day and keep up the good work 🙌🏼

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking for a few days waiting to break my comment virginity 🤣.

Just chipping in to say that I’d rather walk the streets naked having rotten veg pelted at me than admit to supporting the likes of Feisty. Say for half a second you believe her story (following a lobotomy or something) she is a deeply unpleasant individual and I am shooketh that people are boasting about being her mod. You aren’t saving lives darling 🙄

My other dislikes are Pineapple chunks, rings but most especially flaps 🤢🤣

I hope all you good ones have a smashing day and keep up the good work 🙌🏼
Welcome 🤗

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Apparently he ended up going to Liverpool, but he was making out to talia he was going to her house! He’s so scary! I believe talia because I was in her live one night and ricksta kept calling her off an unknown number because she blocked him and when she answered he was threatening her! She put the phone down and he kept coming into the live on fake accounts! Alex brigham was in there too at the time, so I tagged him and said is that your mate ricksta? But he didn’t reply! 🤣🤣
It’s very odd behaviour. Is there actually a normal bloke on this app?? 😳

Feb 29, 2024
So Miss J (currently in MT’s live) wants to sit on the fence where Tony Official is concerned despite the evidence and is encouraging her “friends” to do the same.

What makes Tony an exception, Miss J?

the cowardice on that app is INSANE. That cohort of nitty’s don’t stand for s.
The problem is miss red lied! It wasn’t just leonas address she doxxed and sent s too! She also had EQs address and angies! They don’t want all the truths about them being brought back up again so they will keep their mouths shut!!
Also pretty sure all this s sending happened around the same time the Clapper stuff was revealed! It also involves rhino Tam, and angie also got sent some dodgey stuff in the post off that lot too! I do think Angie got sent s and a rat! She also got sent a card from Pearl that Pearl wiped on her ass the sick t! I think they all have some serious s on each other and can’t risk falling out 👀🤣 it’s gonna be cinematic when they do fall out though 🤣🤣🤣

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Oh shnap! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1713621789846.png

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The problem is miss red lied! It wasn’t just leonas address she doxxed and sent s too! She also had EQs address and angies! They don’t want all the truths about them being brought back up again so they will keep their mouths shut!!
Also pretty sure all this s sending happened around the same time the Clapper stuff was revealed! It also involves rhino Tam, and angie also got sent some dodgey stuff in the post off that lot too! I do think Angie got sent s and a rat! She also got sent a card from Pearl that Pearl wiped on her ass the sick t! I think they all have some serious s on each other and can’t risk falling out 👀🤣 it’s gonna be cinematic when they do fall out though 🤣🤣🤣
I want ringside seats plz lol 😂

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Popcorn
Anticipation Popcorn GIF
I’ll be there

Status
Not open for further replies.