Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm not watching but nobody gets upset when Angies dead dad is spoke about or people say other people are trauma dumping. If you see something you don't like ignore someone it's getting boring 🥱
Her dad literally just died. Angie's dad died about 10yrs ago of about a million different things, she can't keep her story straight.
I get what you're saying but I think this is a very different situation

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Her dad literally just died. Angie's dad died about 10yrs ago of about a million different things, she can't keep her story straight.
I get what you're saying but I think this is a very different situation
Like I said I'm not watching. I left as soon as Chloe said what she had to say. The trying to police what and who people talk about is getting tedious.

I'm not watching but nobody gets upset when Angies dead dad is spoke about or people say other people are trauma dumping. If you see something you don't like ignore someone it's getting boring 🥱
Angie has given like 10 different stories on how her dad died over 12 years ago, in fairness Mazzas fathers just passed. I’m not for mocking angies father, but she is a bit more wild with it 😭

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Alex is now mod in wellies live 😩
Get ready guys!
Sad Go Away GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Mar 11, 2024
london
Sorry not sorry but mazza didnt bother with her dad when he was a live and make the effort to go see him when she was aware he was in hospital. So why she so upset now! Hes been in hospital over 12 months yet here she is crying over a man she wasnt bothered about saying good bye to when she had the chance. Abroad or not shes had the gift money 🙄🙄

Reactions: Sweet Angel
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angie has given like 10 different stories on how her dad died over 12 years ago, in fairness Mazzas fathers just passed. I’m not for mocking angies father, but she is a bit more wild with it 😭
Oh well 🤷‍♀️ I said what I said.

And if people want someone to delete a post don't reply to it because the post still exists in your reply's. You gotta delete them too 🙂

Sorry not sorry but mazza didnt bother with her dad when he was a live and make the effort to go see him when she was aware he was in hospital. So why she so upset now! Hes been in hospital over 12 months yet here she is crying over a man she wasnt bothered about saying good bye to when she had the chance. Abroad or not shes had the gift money 🙄🙄
What’s with all you people coming in with your own narratives? Which one are you now? You better not be mummy Belton! This was a bit of an essay after all 🤔

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.