Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_8223.png
    IMG_8223.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 97

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Pretty tame message from Zia, she was nice and nothing really surprising, just sent a polite reply back. Anyone else surprised by Lynz messaging? I am for some reason, maybe because I’ve never heard of her doing that 🤔

p.s I did ask her permission to share messages earlier

IMG_3819.png IMG_3820.png
I’m not surprised. I think Lynz tries to come across as devils advocate at times but behind the scenes is an absolute b, which has been confirmed by Marge Simpson

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Pretty tame message from Zia, she was nice and nothing really surprising, just sent a polite reply back. Anyone else surprised by Lynz messaging? I am for some reason, maybe because I’ve never heard of her doing that 🤔

p.s I did ask her permission to share messages earlier

IMG_3819.png IMG_3820.png

I’m so confused

Mar 11, 2024
london
Who the hell are you?? You are causing drama on my name and Mandy’s! Why not just out yourself instead of causing trouble & saying the most vile things across this app 🤬🤬 How dare you go for anyone who has lost anyone. From what I have seen regarding your name is nothing but hate towards people 🤬🤬 I don’t even know why I’ve made an account to confront you as you are just a troll. You literally are the worst of the worst to go for someones loss especially a parent 🤬🤬
Ha well im glad you and mandy got the blame it takes the heat off who i really am 🤪🤪 i am going too continue to troll people i sat with manic mazza and mouthy mable and laughed at her trauma dumpling about the dad who didnt want her violin party for manic mazza

Glad she is getting karma for what she has done mazza will be exposed soon enough talk about the lie of a life she has not experienced go and look after the disabled child you say you care for but you sit on live all day every day 😚

• Haha
Reactions: Chunkz
Status
Not open for further replies.