Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Drunk Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Morning everyone🤎

I was out for the day/night with the family yesterday so sorry if I didn’t reply back to anyone in here☺️

When I got home I done the usual and came in here for a a catch up! I’m going to put my 2p worth in.. when MB joined this forum, even if she wasn’t particularly liked everyone somewhat showed a level of respect. But going back over yesterday posts from MB and her reply’s to some of you guys she was a disrespectful t! She done the same to her EX friends when she was on TikTok and notice how i emphasis on ex? Is because they no longer take her s anymone too.

Oh yeah, I got a late night request from MB last night👀 HUN if I wasn’t to you benefit 2-3 months ago I certainly don’t want to add you as a friends now! BYE FELICIA👋🏼

Hope everyone had a good day🤎

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Does anyone else think she may have gone to a doctor and said she’s dizzy, and it’s due to excessive alcohol consumption, and due to the fact there is no ‘test’ for PPPD it has been diagnosed or possibly just mentioned, and she believes this?

I have never noticed her claiming dizziness, especially when she is not drunk? PPPD would be present always, and not just whilst inebriated?

IMG_1088.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
An alcoholic could be dying in a hospital bed, having alcohol sneaked into them and will still deny they are alcoholics.

The denial is deep but the fers who enable them are worse.
My brothers an alcoholic, has been for years. He can go weeks/ months without drinking then WHAM...BENDER, it's awful. Angie forgets what she's said or done...she's drinking to that point, she's a alcoholic for sure. It makes me cross they all enable her...

Mar 23, 2024
China
I actually have this, they thought I had vertigo for so long.. you don’t just go to one appointment and they diagnose you and tell you to drink alcohol..haha took years for me to get a diagnosis 😩when she will just admit she needs the alcohol? Who else would congratulate themselves for not drinking for 6 days apparently 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.