Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Regarding why I think some people get a pass for being a part of plm is because Julie has claimed to have left way before they started all turning on each other doxing and being noncy have no idea if that's true. But there's people like Kat who are still on the app who did say vile things about kids and did dox people but has managed to get a pass by pretending to be undercover police officer. Even the likes of Kazzy and Aki, people don't want to be associates with plm but will sit in boxes with them, different social medias, have their phone numbers etc. People I don't want to be associated with have no way of contacting me on my personal phone number. That's weird.

Like I said the other day they'll never be off the app because people are in contact with some of them on a personal level. Alex, Angie, Tam, just to name a few.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Regarding why I think some people get a pass for being a part of plm is because Julie has claimed to have left way before they started all turning on each other doxing and being noncy have no idea if that's true. But there's people like Kat who are still on the app who did say vile things about kids and did dox people but has managed to get a pass by pretending to be undercover police officer. Even the likes of Kazzy and Aki, people don't want to be associates with plm but will sit in boxes with them, different social medias, have their phone numbers etc. People I don't want to be associated with have no way of contacting me on my personal phone number. That's weird.

Like I said the other day they'll never be off the app because people are in contact with some of them on a personal level. Alex, Angie, Tam, just to name a few.
Well said 👏

Feb 29, 2024
I think Lynz basically just agrees with whatever rhetoric Angie is enforcing at the time.

Angie says there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat.

Angie says actually there was no rat. Lyns says there’s no rat.

Angie says no actually there was a rat. Lynz says there was a rat and she even saw it on Snapchat.

She’s a lapdog unfortunately, and will run with whatever Angie wants her to run with.
I just remembered angie said last night she still had the rat! She said it’s in the shed in the garden!

Mar 2, 2024
Here we go

Attachments

• IMG_8260.png
    IMG_8260.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 79

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩

You have explained it far better than I tired to Thankyou 🙏😆🫶

Medusa

Yep, last night when Angie was beyond drunk, people were getting blocked like mad, I had two or three accounts blocked, and the only mods there was her and eternity and eternity is normally pretty chill
I was blocked not long after she was made a mod, along with several others. Yet we've said some harsh stuff when we've called Angies behaviour out, and we've never been blocked before. What a power freak.

I originally thought it was lynz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.