Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Jeffrey is saying someeone has took his picture and made a delusive Jeffrey account and cc are following it over not seen it 😭
When Jeffrey first joined tiktok he had his own pfp and personal info, Alex told him to change it because he would receive hate due to his job (in his pfp he was dressed in a uniform) he went off and changed it straight away.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_8262.png
    IMG_8262.png
    272.7 KB · Views: 68

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Mouth on this t in the box 😂 "At the end of the day at the end of the day" Bore off and sym b
Just the person you need in your box, mouthing off trying to fight everyone, when you're trying to cry and beg forgiveness 😂😂😂 I don't think she quite got what she wanted. I'm going to pop to her thread see what they all saying over there 🤔

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I just watched about 10 mins of a live on YouTube and it had the ghost in the box and I swear the host of the live got his kids taken off him because he was abusive to them on tiktok and ghost was sat there saying he’s a changed man and should contact his kids! It was weird as do it’s on the observer YouTube the guy is called Andrew commando
There’s a lot of stuff been going on for years about Andrew mainly on facebook surprised nobody as done awareness on him there’s a tiktokker who’s always stuck by him over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.