Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
937C3A54-7689-4BEB-8777-BF3B3AF996F7.jpeg

In TikTok's circus, Cockerpoo's the clown,
Hiding her fangs beneath her gown.
She’s stirring the pot, a brew so vile,
In the latest race debate, with a sinister smile.

Now she's joined the puppeteer’s guild,
Their intentions as dark as the coffee spilled.
Closets bursting with skeletons, ready to dance,
Waiting for the moment to leap and prance.

Her true colors, a palette of doom,
Light up the live chats with gloom.
With each flame fanned, a cackle escapes,
Plotting downfall with their virtual capes.

The puppet masters, a shady crew,
With Cockerpoo, their newest recruit.
Their plans so shady, they need a lamp,
Plotting in the dark, in their digital damp.

But as their secrets start to sing,
Their dark web begins unraveling.
Cockerpoo, too caught in her game,
Fails to notice her rising fame.

A dark comedy, played on a screen so bright,
Where villains meet a comedic plight.
For those who stir the pot with glee,
Might find themselves part of the recipe.
Are you posting these on tik tok? If not then you should! The People of tiktok would love these! 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

I'll back anyone who wants to get these beasts off the app. Tony is one of those beasts - But that message has been sent from a family member of one of his victim, and they've clearly asked NOT to show or mention their messages/names out of fear. Yet their whole conversations has just been shown. These people outing him are showing their true colours. There's no loyalty and there's no fs given for that poor, man's family.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
There’s a lot of stuff been going on for years about Andrew mainly on facebook surprised nobody as done awareness on him there’s a tiktokker who’s always stuck by him over the years
I remember briefly seeing videos about him on the fyp a few years back but he disappeared! He always gave me bad vibes though so I was shocked seeing everyone sticking up for him and making out he’s a good person 😳

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'll back anyone who wants to get these beasts off the app. Tony is one of those beasts - But that message has been sent from a family member of his victim and they've clearly asked NOT to show or mention their messages/names out of fear. Yet their whole conversations has just been shown. These people outing him are showing their true colours. There's no loyalty and there's no fs given for that poor, man's family.
That's the trouble with this. When someone is online they can no longer control who shows it or what is said and these girls don't really seem to have a clue what they are doing. It would be good if they had some guidance to out him.

Status
Not open for further replies.