Zia's Basement
IMG_1077.jpeg

Your welcome ๐Ÿคฃ
eric cartman sumo GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: PickledOnions
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Anyone remember when Miss Red was friends with SJ, Birdy Apple Boots and Ellie and they had the "aftershow"? There was some mass fallout/controversy involving this Freddi, and then Freddi disappeared/was ostracised. I can't remember what happened, but Freddi is in exposedin4k's box.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_194759_TikTok.png
    Screenshot_20240422_194759_TikTok.png
    147 KB · Views: 71

Medusa

That's the trouble with this. When someone is online they can no longer control who shows it or what is said and these girls don't really seem to have a clue what they are doing. It would be good if they had some guidance to out him.
Exactly, and I'd love nothing more for him to get what's coming to him but at this rate its all going to backfire.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Anyone remember when Miss Red was friends with SJ, Birdy Apple Boots and Ellie and they had the "aftershow"? There was some mass fallout/controversy involving this Freddi, and then Freddi disappeared/was ostracised. I can't remember what happened, but Freddi is in exposedin4k's box.

It wasnโ€™t actually some of them who were the main friends of Freddiโ€™s. But they had a fall out after calling her manipulative, so they all followed suit. She is very odd.

Reactions: Deleted member 2429

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Are you posting these on tik tok? If not then you should! The People of tiktok would love these! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Ah, behold! For I am an adept in the clandestine arts of cyber machination, a fluent orator of the majestic Russian tongue, a dabbler in the sublime realm of poetry, and an aficionado of the most exotic botanical wonders. Yet, alas, when it comes to the editing of a mere TikTok video, I find myself as bewildered as a nobleman at a peasants' revel. Such a task, I fear, remains an enigma, an insurmountable peak in my otherwise illustrious repertoire. Woe is me! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
It wasnโ€™t actually some of them who were the main friends of Freddiโ€™s. But they had a fall out after calling her manipulative, so they all followed suit. She is very odd.
I just remembered her name and that it was a "big drama" at the time. Got no opinion on her, tbh, as I didn't watch them much at the time - found them boring. ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Not open for further replies.