Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Well Done Ok GIF by funk

Reactions: cacklemackrel
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Jesus do, these people are boiling my piss. "I have MH, but I don't act like that.". Everyone is DIFFERENT. Just because someone acts differently from you does NOT invalidate their MH. Attention seeking is demonised, but what if it's that attention/sympathy/empathy that helps them feel valid, feel seen, feel heard. I bet if it was one of your friends behaving in that same manner you'd be all "be kind, guys! MH matters!".

Gotta turn this b off. Bad mood is now fully installed. 😡😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Remi would be lucky to get an onion ring. Isn't she the one with the kid that she palms off to everyone to go see the beast?

Sent wearing a blue adidas tracksuit with brown shoes
Yeah everyone slagged Sophie for doing the same but remis 5 year old spends less time with her than he does his dad and she's the great mum despite saying she's moving him to Scotland with the beast

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Never Alone Love GIF by Chippy the Dog
Jesus do, these people are boiling my piss. "I have MH, but I don't act like that.". Everyone is DIFFERENT. Just because someone acts differently from you does NOT invalidate their MH. Attention seeking is demonised, but what if it's that attention/sympathy/empathy that helps them feel valid, feel seen, feel heard. I bet if it was one of your friends behaving in that same manner you'd be all "be kind, guys! MH matters!".

Gotta turn this b off. Bad mood is now fully installed. 😡😂

Status
Not open for further replies.