Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I doubt Alex even knows where Grimsby is.

But good choice having it there with all the fish smells.. Can blame the sea air
Ahh yes the glitz and glamour of the Grimsby! 💀

Bet the EDL rally will be naff, when creators get together and just sit on their phones streaming instead of interacting it’s boring AF.

They should invite Angie she’ll liven up the guest list.

Mar 2, 2024
Wow I might have to drive past and egg them. Someone commented “I bet they all go for a curry after” which I thought was brilliant.
3 GCSEs in PE between the lot of them and not a single IQ above 90.
I’d throw more than eggs. You got any bricks?! Oh of them started chanting " allah allah who the hell is allah" Why are people like that? I don’t get it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’d throw more than eggs. You got any bricks?! Oh of them started chanting " allah allah who the hell is allah" Why are people like that? I don’t get it
I’ll hire a red bus and pick you all up on the way. Maybe paint in the colours of the Palestine flag. I love that lots of the comments are calling them the universal credit crew

• Haha
Reactions: SideEye

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
My issue with this is nearly all of Diadros ex's have been aware he's abused the pervious ex. Stuck by him and been supported when they left no matter what they knew about and enabled. But the app genuinely believes Sophie deserves this. But his ex Becca helped him taunt ex #1 and his sons mother, ex# new another his sons mother. Now Remi is helping him do what Sophie helped him do to Becca. Sophie's being abused by him and people refuse to see it because she was stupid enough to defend him like every other woman he's been involved with.

Remi left box baffles shouting she's getting the ring the baby and the house.
Oh s when did Remi do this? Yesterday? Has anyone got the clip?
Cat Wow GIF

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Alex won't go to that party he will pull out at the last minute I'd put my life on it prove me wrong Alex can't put his cam on why would he go were eq will take pics of him
Plus, the whole party is apparently being livestreamed. Since people have already posted images of Alex, there won't be an issue with people identifying him

Status
Not open for further replies.