Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
This is allowed though Alex yeah?
IMG_6452.png

Feb 29, 2024
My issue with this is nearly all of Diadros ex's have been aware he's abused the pervious ex. Stuck by him and been supported when they left no matter what they knew about and enabled. But the app genuinely believes Sophie deserves this. But his ex Becca helped him taunt ex #1 and his sons mother, ex# new another his sons mother. Now Remi is helping him do what Sophie helped him do to Becca. Sophie's being abused by him and people refuse to see it because she was stupid enough to defend him like every other woman he's been involved with.

Remi left box baffles shouting she's getting the ring the baby and the house.
I’ve seen rumours that diadro already has another younger skinnier prettier blonde in his DMs! Apparently she has a boyfriend but she’s in his discord and I thinks she’s been in the box battles 🀣 remi really thinks she’s that girl! They will all get there karma for dating an abusive nonce 🀣

I’ve seen rumours that diadro already has another younger skinnier prettier blonde in his DMs! Apparently she has a boyfriend but she’s in his discord and I thinks she’s been in the box battles 🀣 remi really thinks she’s that girl! They will all get there karma for dating an abusive nonce 🀣
He usually always has someone else but he's been threatening to propose to remi to teach Sophie a lesson today 😭😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This could be a great new storyline to look at. I’m totally bored of these thickos combined with seeing the protests in London today I feel physically repulsed. I might have to punch myself in the throat

Status
Not open for further replies.