Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Happy Good Morning GIF by Jin

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
On reflection after last nights ''DOXGATE'' I realise many of the creators don't do enough to protect themselves on line. Take for example, yesterday morning. Taurian hosted a live, she was busy with the school run when her daughter appeared on the screen in her school uniform. Someone in the comments said ‘’don’t show her school badge on screen’’. That seemed reckless, in my view. By all means be yourself on live but don’t be stupid. You have to be alert to the risks involved when you live stream and take the necessary steps to mitigate those risks.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
On reflection after last nights ''DOXGATE'' I realise many of the creators don't do enough to protect themselves on line. Take for example, yesterday morning. Taurian hosted a live, she was busy with the school run when her daughter appeared on the screen in her school uniform. Someone in the comments said ‘’don’t show her school badge on screen’’. That seems reckless, in my view. By all means be yourself on live but don’t be stupid. You have to be alert to the risks involved when you live stream and take the necessary steps to mitigate those risks.
I don't even have TT on when I have my Grandson. If he's asleep I will but wouldn't want him hearing the bad language

Reactions: PepperBell
Status
Not open for further replies.