Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think I got blocked from debateables. I definitely got blocked from girlsmouth. Saying that I got blocked from a few fb groups just for being in ddr.
Omg girls mouth man

I got blocked for calling out Chloe for not allowing MLM talk in there, but then taking money from people to literally fing promote their MLM in the group.

In back in the most recent evolution now though 🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Is this a real filter slip….

IMG_1289.png

Nov 10, 2023
Omg girls mouth man

I got blocked for calling out Chloe for not allowing MLM talk in there, but then taking money from people to literally fing promote their MLM in the group.

In back in the most recent evolution now though 🤣🤣
I called her out for the same thing and got blocked. The referral link posts got absolutely ridiculous.

I’m not sure about Gracie and debateables. I don’t think I was in there at that time.

Just had a search of fb though and this popped up on missed the madness backup page.

IMG_6550.jpeg

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Just had a nosey on Sallys profile and she doesn’t seem the full ticket. She’s obsessing over the most random comments and calling us bullies 🥴

Sally - this isn’t bullying, it commentary on a third party website. You are choosing to read here knowing full well you and Angie are not liked.

How did it feel taking s from all sides in the boxes at the weekend and NOT ONCE did your precious ‘cult leader’ defend you. You mean nothing to Angie.

A trolls made a nasty slanderous statement and you’re clinging onto it - but you happily sit there listening to people being called nonces on the daily without batting an eyelid.

I’m starting to think there’s some truth to the rumour as you’re protesting to much. 🤷‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I called her out for the same thing and got blocked. The referral link posts got absolutely ridiculous.

I’m not sure about Gracie and debateables. I don’t think I was in there at that time.

Just had a search of fb though and this popped up on missed the madness backup page.

IMG_6550.jpeg
The irony that she’s slating Poonique (rightly so like I am so violently anti MLM hahah) and is now a ‘manager’ in one of the biggest pyramid schemes going. 🤣

do that Chloe Todd though. She must have made thousands with those TEMU/SHEIN links, and didn’t let anyone else post theirs in replies, the b

Status
Not open for further replies.