Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Good morning fers! I fell asleep in Angies last night and then my phone died! So I’ve spent a little time catching up 👍🏻 I hope Tink isn’t receiving “help” from Tam. She’s the last person ANYONE should go to for help! If Chloe is still here.. You shouldn’t have to prove your past pain and trauma, especially to Angie! Anyways.. Caramel Latte and drama awaits and I am here for it 🩷

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I'm glad chloe isn't playing into Angie hands, no matter what she says or does, it will all be in vain because Angie will go through everything with a fine tooth comb, she will still find something to up cast and throw in her face.
Angie, you're one vile, sick and twisted b, but remember- KARMA IS AN EVEN BIGGER b.
Yes, I said that in the chat. Then I left as I didn't want to see her private paperwork. I'm really glad she didn't, ANGIE would have laughed, She is EVIL

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Those were the best times 😂 I preferred ddr back in the day. Debatables used to be ruthless
DDR used to be so wild. I think now, it’s either tame because it’s censored because of previous groups being banned, or the funny ones left.

Candice will always live long in my brain though 🤣

I feel like girlsmouth had some of the funniest stories though, like when someone said Dappy was their guilty pleasure and he kicked off, then everyone tweeted and insta’d him saying he was their guilty pleasure and half of girlsmouth got blocked by dappy.

I’m still blocked.
Na-na-naiiii

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
DDR used to be so wild. I think now, it’s either tame because it’s censored because of previous groups being banned, or the funny ones left.

Candice will always live long in my brain though 🤣

I feel like girlsmouth had some of the funniest stories though, like when someone said Dappy was their guilty pleasure and he kicked off, then everyone tweeted and insta’d him saying he was their guilty pleasure and half of girlsmouth got blocked by dappy.

I’m still blocked.
Na-na-naiiii
Omg they were the days. Then there were the horsey people that came in to argue

Mar 11, 2024
london
Good morning fers! I fell asleep in Angies last night and then my phone died! So I’ve spent a little time catching up 👍🏻 I hope Tink isn’t receiving “help” from Tam. She’s the last person ANYONE should go to for help! If Chloe is still here.. You shouldn’t have to prove your past pain and trauma, especially to Angie! Anyways.. Caramel Latte and drama awaits and I am here for it 🩷
Caramel latte you say. I’ve hooked myself up to a IV DRIP full of Angela’s red wine to get through red dancing around the bs she’s going to spout.
Today’s bets are on how many times Coker💩,Pearl,J. jumps in the box the WiFi glitches and she can’t hear anything. Eq will be in and out the box more times than Tam has announced her departure on the app and Angela will be cam 2ing screaming as tho she’s also a victim somehow in the EQ/DG drama.
But you enjoy ya caramel latte 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coker💩 x5
J x9
Pearl x3

Status
Not open for further replies.