Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Apparently Tink has Tam helping her, I'm assuming that's one of the people looking over the case notes...
Awkward Sewing Bee GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee
😂😂😂 is that meant to be a joke? So basically tinks never getting her kids back than bcos tam ain’t got hers back either 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: kushqueen

Medusa

Errrrr what
You've got some fing nerve following me and then @ me. You're one of the biggest attention seekers on the app. Didn't you cry on your last live because you'd been exposed for who you are? You've then waited until emz was Sh-ing and swallowing a s load of pills to comment ' Well have all the attention' in her chat. You're a fing disgrace and you have no room to talk. So now what b???

Screenshot_20240425_083629_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Candice is still there causing riots 😭 were you there for the mia days and when the admin took the group off Emma?
DDR used to be so wild. I think now, it’s either tame because it’s censored because of previous groups being banned, or the funny ones left.

Candice will always live long in my brain though 🤣

I feel like girlsmouth had some of the funniest stories though, like when someone said Dappy was their guilty pleasure and he kicked off, then everyone tweeted and insta’d him saying he was their guilty pleasure and half of girlsmouth got blocked by dappy.

I’m still blocked.
Na-na-naiiii

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
You've got some fing nerve to @ me. You're one of the biggest attention seekers on the app. Didn't you cry on your last live because you'd been exposed for who you are? You've then waited until emz was Sh-ing and swallowing a s load of pills to comment ' Well have all the attention' in her chat. You're a fing disgrace and you have no room to talk. So now what b???
Screaming Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.