Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
It's absolutely disgusting what these women are coming out with, especially as so many of them claim to have experienced DV in their relationships. They are literally soulless, devoid of basic human emotions. I hope they all stub their toe on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, every single night and the exact same toe. And I hope it gets infected. Severely.

toe stub GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
EQ. What is happening now is called consequences. Your words and actions have consequences. You don’t get to go around spewing the vile things you do and expect people to forgive you because it’s “and act”. You created this. Now begging for CLA and saying she is the only real one is pathetic.
So she didn’t get the flight? I thought she was wanting fisticuffs on the plane. I’m assuming she’s been dropped by the EDL and that’s why she’s upset… what an own goal by EQ

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Oh my god walking along the road with my mouth open evil queen upset with miss red! Eek!!! What in gods name did I miss in 3 hiurs
Oh it’s all been happening 😂
You’ve got DG kicking off with Red,Red balling her eyes out saying she never wanted to chose side before saying she chooses DG over EQ, EQ balling over the way Red spoke about her, CLA in EQ comments saying she loves her like a sister so EQ is right now booking a flight to go and see her .

I’m sure the other will fill you in on the Delulu stuff and breathe 🤣🤣

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
So she didn’t get the flight? I thought she was wanting fisticuffs on the plane. I’m assuming she’s been dropped by the EDL and that’s why she’s upset… what an own goal by EQ
She booking it now to say sorry to CLA to he face. She doesn’t care that cla was racist, transfobic or any of the other things because CLA is the realist in the app. She is crying because everyone else is fake and not her real friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.