Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No offence to new people joining but I'm on the edge... been fooled before and look who the accounts turned out to be. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF
Totally agree on guard with all new ones at the moment

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Glenys Hornsby ya big simple bastard If you click this thread the number next to it is the number of views 😭😭😭😭

She's on Alex's live saying we all gift Angie and she's using us for money 😭😭
I remember Glenys, she thought the page numbers were how much money we were gifting Angie 😭

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
We would still like to know why you dont like paigey and taurian and also please can i request that you don't use us all as a collective. We're all entitled to our own opinions thats fair enough but knowing people read here then grouping us as 1 isn't fair when we don't all share that opinion.
because angie is one of the biggest racists on here and they lick angies ass and i was testing a theory , others have opinions and people go in comments as as reps of CC we just take it but that not always the opinions of others plus i was pissed like angie and its really
Calm Down Its Okay GIF by Peloton
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Why are they all moaning about DG saying his bit in Reds live. Tough tatties!! She speaks about people everyday. All sucking up to EQ and Red.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
No offence to new people joining but I'm on the edge... been fooled before and look who the accounts turned out to be. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF
I'm relatively new but the last thing I'd want to do is put you all on edge🤣 nothing to hide this way I'm noone of significance.. just saw the lanky ginger weak at the knees for you all and had to check It out for myself 🤭 glad I did like your all quite extraordinary x

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Jimmy Fallon Situation GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
ss being down down all day 🤣 so glad I got snacks!

I'm with Pighams listening to Chloe (she seems really nice I haven't really watched her but after all the support everyone here has shown I will continue to) she's going in on some old bird in there

Status
Not open for further replies.