Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She replied to @MissRedsWart but not me. Favouritism!
IMG_1692.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ellie, is back. I hope she goes live and spills all the T while Reds on her Jollies. 🍿
Screenshot_20240426_074345_TikTok.jpg
Oh I actually love Ellie. She was the only one in that sshow situation that actually handled it maturely and didn’t make an absolute show online over it. I hope she does come back and shut all the lies down

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Angie spent yesterday drunk and talking about other peoples kids so basically a normal day for her.
Angie also said she used to work for a record company and met Chesney hawks and knows Boy George. So she’s been a scientist, oncologist and now a record producer.
She's full of s, she once said on Tiktok that she was a " Cage Fighter" 😂 for three years! 😂😂 Is there anything this woman can't do? ( apart from work)

Medusa

Oh I actually love Ellie. She was the only one in that sshow situation that actually handled it maturely and didn’t make an absolute show online over it. I hope she does come back and shut all the lies down
I'm hoping she will and now that Red isn't managed by the same agency, Ellie can finally have her say.

Status
Not open for further replies.