Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm on Angie's and why does zia's voice remind me of the woman from courage the cowardly dog 💀

Attachments

• IMG_4514.jpeg
    IMG_4514.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 18

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Cockerpoo I fing knew I saw something in a video on the fyp. I only saw the first comment at the time though not the second one. And this person has do all to do with us. It’s an evil queen fan. So do you cockerpoo. It’s the video where she gets in EQs box to say it’s kicking off in paigeys btw.
IMG_6625.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg
Brilliant work 👏

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
It doesn’t matter - we have had this conversation before. It’s an anonymous forum no one knows who you really are so please don’t expect me to tell you. No hate just don’t contradict the situation.
Martha? Get back to making them sausage rolls ya dusty 🤣

Or its MB 🤣
Anywhich way don't be rude to us it's the first rule of troll code you can't troll us we no everything 👀🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She was being playful today, I think she may like your videos really @MissBaguette 🤣

IMG_4054.jpeg
IMG_4053.jpeg

Then she mentioned no one knowing her age and so I asked for the decade 💀 When I corrected her, she didn’t further reply. Maybe she’s realising that’s what CC is, roasting/snark but never doxxing etc. Especially with the “daughter” comment now proved as not CC.

IMG_4055.jpeg
IMG_4056.jpeg

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
She’s being nice to some of u in comments - yet won’t apologise for cslling me violent and lying. She’s soooo devious lol
Thing is she calls us trolls for having our opinion but sits behind a fake picture and name so she's not better than us. She wouldn't call us s if we all rimmed and agreed with her. I no it wasn't you and you won't get an apology but she'd expect one from us the fing tool! She knows what she's doing but we do it better. Don't let her get to you though 🤎🤎

Medusa

Thing is she calls us trolls for having our opinion but sits behind a fake picture and name so she's not better than us. She wouldn't call us s if we all rimmed and agreed with her. I no it wasn't you and you won't get an apology but she'd expect one from us the fing tool! She knows what she's doing but we do it better. Don't let her get to you though 🤎🤎
99% of the time people judge how someone looks by their voice. I think we're in for a shocking reveal.
Missing Tooth GIF by ViralHog

Status
Not open for further replies.