Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve been watching the lives whilst doing my hair so haven’t been looking in the comments. Cockapoo my love, just because you have a troll does not mean it’s one of us. We are just calling out bullshit. So instead of trying to call oh woah is me, get your receipts it’s one of us or 0121 do one!!!

Mar 11, 2024
london
HAPPY FRIDAY YOU BEAUUUUUUTIFUL BUNCH OF REPROBATES 🤣🤣😂😂.
I SEE GEMZ IS LOVING EQ AGAIN THIS VOULD BECOME A VERY POWERFUL GROUP EMERGING HERE BEFORE OUR VERY EYES.
CLA, EQ, ELPHA, EMZ, GEMZ. All very big creators large platforms, Vindictive, outspoken, the damage control could actually be catastrophic for Red and I LOOOOOOVE the thought of it my brain is having a moment of nuclear 💣 army’s stoming lives, and more tears than a crocodile could handle…

Ive given up reading back but Cockercunt wtf are you on about. So unless you show proof your lying with your little mate red. Eww lie with dogs you get fleas. Now heres my theory if there is proof and they show it lets debunk it by they have an account in here they've posted quickly ss and then deleted to set us up 🤔. Not one person even knows who she is so how the do would someone threaten that 🤬.

Also get well soon @MrsDoubtfire 🥰

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Cockerpoo I fing knew I saw something in a video on the fyp. I only saw the first comment at the time though not the second one. And this person has do all to do with us. It’s an evil queen fan. So do you cockerpoo. It’s the video where she gets in EQs box to say it’s kicking off in paigeys btw.
IMG_6625.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg
She’s the only person I’ve ever heard refer to alternative account as a ‘snoop’ account.

I think she’s trolling herself 🤷‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
london
So Zac got an emailing thinking it was from TikTok and replied and his account was hacked. Highly suspicious giving everything that’s happened. People are trying to take him down it looks like.
People need to fk off and leave Zac alone. Funny first name red mentioned yesterday was Zac when should others choose sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.