Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ive given up reading back but Cockercunt wtf are you on about. So unless you show proof your lying with your little mate red. Eww lie with dogs you get fleas. Now heres my theory if there is proof and they show it lets debunk it by they have an account in here they've posted quickly ss and then deleted to set us up 🤔. Not one person even knows who she is so how the do would someone threaten that 🤬.

Also get well soon @MrsDoubtfire 🥰
Thanks luv 😍

• Love
Reactions: charlies oxygen

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
43DC37D9-5829-4A5B-984C-77EA9C34A40B.jpeg

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Cockerpoo I fing knew I saw something in a video on the fyp. I only saw the first comment at the time though not the second one. And this person has do all to do with us. It’s an evil queen fan. So do you cockerpoo. It’s the video where she gets in EQs box to say it’s kicking off in paigeys btw.
IMG_6625.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg
Once again, instead of the person doing the accusing coming with receipts we have to find them ourselves. Well done @RedRedWine 👏
Marthapoo you’re getting a bit desperate with this little smear campaign you’re running against Comment Cafe. Just another pathetic attempt to steer their viewers away from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.