Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Iโ€™m sure I saw this person mentioned here. They're tagging the cult in one of my posts๐Ÿ‘€
IMG_6628.jpeg
They were all over angies chat saying they wanted a word with silly sally

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Morning scroll into the pissy ones live, Taurian is now rimming angies arse. Nahh not liking this so youโ€™re getting no more support. Donโ€™t like sly people.

Alicia youโ€™re a troll and an another cling on, babes itโ€™s not attractive.
Still talking about zia the stalker , who cares at this point Angela your platform is solely for wrongens, pedophiles and absolute cretins of society. Lynz you only pipe up because you wouldnโ€™t have energy to do so in personโ€ฆ. Keep your gob shut. The drugs talk for you t & people know who you are, youโ€™re fooling no one

Friday rant ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Cockerpoo I fing knew I saw something in a video on the fyp. I only saw the first comment at the time though not the second one. And this person has do all to do with us. Itโ€™s an evil queen fan. So do you cockerpoo. Itโ€™s the video where she gets in EQs box to say itโ€™s kicking off in paigeys btw.
IMG_6625.jpeg
IMG_6626.jpeg
You may have already but can you link that video please? I want to make a video about it.

Why is this f lying saying it happened last night, when it was actually last week?

Anyone sensing the pattern here?

Iโ€™ve got Deja vu.

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Do follower lists show in follower order?

Because that snoop account has 800 followers and cocker was one of the first 200 to follow.

Seems really weird that an obscure blank account thatโ€™s only follows 35 people has had her follow for some time only to troll her later down the line.
Usually the person who owns the troll page follows on their main, the stupidity ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.