Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Iv tried magnesium but im not really up for trying ashwaganda.

Haven't tried Phernegan, but have tried promethazine? But again it's only something I take when I'm in an absolute crisis because I'm at such a risk of abusing it.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!
Yeah promethazine is the same thing. How about alternative treatments like acupuncture or reflexology or is that not your bag ? X

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Are you poorly? Feel brighter soon love xxx
Just tonsillitis luv, I’ve had it since I was a kid but it knocks me out every-time and the doctor won’t give antibiotics anymore or remove them (says it’ll go to my chest 😒). My husband caught a virus and it always turns to this for me 💀 thank you as well luv, you’re all fing lush 🥰

Nov 10, 2023
Errr no Sarah Jayne Luke didn’t bring the Chester thing up
IMG_6658.jpeg

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
So it sounds dumb but I started telling myself stories in my head when I go to bed, usually I put myself in a post apocalyptic world and do boring s like looking for supplies etc and it actually really helps me drift off.
This is also a method for lucid dreaming if you keep the concentration up... This along with some brown noise and 5-htp 🙌

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It's been fairly worse in recent months but I have been going through just some life s. These melatonin did get a good review though, it's not like I'm not tired. I just don't switch off 😭
I know this might sound like rubbish, but was the best advice I was ever given for sleep issues like yours. We obviously focus on not sleeping, lack of sleep etc, and it becomes almost obsession like trying to sleep. I was told go with it, use the time productively. So read, do a puzzle, journal etc, anything to take your mind off sleeping. Sleep when your body lets you, but distract that mind when it doesn’t xxx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know this might sound like rubbish, but was the best advice I was ever given for sleep issues like yours. We obviously focus on not sleeping, lack of sleep etc, and it becomes almost obsession like trying to sleep. I was told go with it, use the time productively. So read, do a puzzle, journal etc, anything to take your mind off sleeping. Sleep when your body lets you, but distract that mind when it doesn’t xxx
Yeah I do do that, I try to give myself some grace and just run my day off the hours I am awake. If I finally fall asleep and it's during the day I try not to be so hard on myself. Plus I live in the middle of nowhere, there's nobody round me so pottering about at night or not being on a regular schedule doesn't annoy any neighbours etc x

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Martha (cockercunt) is in Mt's moaning about her nicknames 🤣🤣

And the constantly asking for gifts
Exactly what I was thinking, the sshow would take half the time if he would only stfu, said what he needed to say without rimming missbeg every two secs and yes demanding the gifts. It’s so bitty and no flow! They are both the same Donna kebab and Luke the beg go against their way of thinking and you’re blocked.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Exactly what I was thinking, the sshow would take half the time if he would only stfu, said what he needed to say without rimming missbeg every two secs and yes demanding the gifts. It’s so bitty and no flow! They are both the same Donna kebab and Luke the beg go against their way of thinking and you’re blocked.
Are you the person from TikTok who asked for a pfp? 🩵

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Thank you luv 🤗 Oh bless him, it would really affect me as a kid so I really feel for him 😞 Chipped ice has been helping lots too and this spray I have! Feeling paranoid and so used a voice filter 🤣

I swear by this stuff when I get bad tonsils or a cough even . Literally incinerate my throat with it constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.