Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Thank you luv 🤗 Oh bless him, it would really affect me as a kid so I really feel for him 😞 Chipped ice has been helping lots too and this spray I have! Feeling paranoid and so used a voice filter 🤣

Oh man tonsillitis as an adult is awful, my adult daughter gets it a few times a year and is floored, she was hospitalised for it last year and has tonsil stones thanks to it. She’s chosen to keep them, as she has asthma, and they protect your heart and respiratory system.

I used to make her big dishes of Angel delight xx

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Edit - shows how long ago we got some , you can't even buy them in the UK anymore 😭

Attachments

• tyrozets-dual-action-24-throat-lozenges.jpg
    tyrozets-dual-action-24-throat-lozenges.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 53
Feb 29, 2024
Iv tried magnesium but im not really up for trying ashwaganda.

Haven't tried Phernegan, but have tried promethazine? But again it's only something I take when I'm in an absolute crisis because I'm at such a risk of abusing it.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!
This sounds really random but have you tried lettuce water? Apparently if you buy a certain type of lettuce and boil it and drink the water it’s supposed to help with sleep! I saw a tiktok video about it but I haven’t tried it myself!

Mar 2, 2024
@MrsDoubtfire @SweetButSour we always have a pack of these in the medicine box , the eldest is a latch for throat infections and the Pharmacist recommended these years ago , they taste horrible but they work so well. We get them from Superdrug and sometimes see them in Asda

tyrozets-dual-action-24-throat-lozenges.jpg
I love these. I spent my youth with tonsillitis and these legitimately helped so much

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh man tonsillitis as an adult is awful, my adult daughter gets it a few times a year and is floored, she was hospitalised for it last year and has tonsil stones thanks to it. She’s chosen to keep them, as she has asthma, and they protect your heart and respiratory system.

I used to make her big dishes of Angel delight xx
It’s crazy how ill it can make you right! Your poor daughter, she must have been so sick 😩 Water flossers can apparently really help those stones, if she hasn’t tried one 🩵

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 2, 2024
My son has tonsillitis atm! And exams 😫! He’s on hot honey and lemon, some disgusting throat spray that’s supposed to numb, paracetamol and penicillin. He’s been taking them since Monday it’s only taken the whiteness away from the tonsils but they are still massive. It’s such a nasty thing to have ! Hope you get better soon x
On the plus side, he has a hot mum 😉😈

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
It’s crazy how ill it can make you right! Your poor daughter, she must have been so sick 😩 Water flossers can apparently really help those stones, if she hasn’t tried one 🩵
I literally bought her a water floss 2 weeks ago, not for that, just because I love mine, but I’ll tell her.

It makes adults so sick. I’ve had it once as an adult and that was enough for me, it was horrendous. I hope you feel better soon xxx

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Can you answer these in full for me please luv 🩵

Eye colour
Hair colour/length (curly/straight etc)
Race (or light/tan etc)
Animal (pick whether you’re a chosen animal or human with said animal)
Fav hobby (if not based on your username)
Name on laptop (not too long)
Hazel lol
Light blonde
Light tan
Female
White dog
Shopping 🛍️
Tiffi Toffi - nick name from the husband because I’m a stuck up cow apprently 🤪

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hazel lol
Light blonde
Light tan
Female
White dog
Shopping 🛍️
Tiffi Toffi - nick name from the husband because I’m a stuck up cow apprently 🤪
Guys it’s happened again, NO ONE answers the hair texture question, it’s literally hilarious waiting for it to happen now 🤣🤣🤣

Length and hair texture please missy 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.