Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Because there's people out there who are actively begging for help and they can't even get it. Never mind an attention seeking piss head who sobered up in seconds
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Because there's people out there who are actively begging for help and they can't even get it. Never mind an attention seeking piss head who sobered up in seconds
Exactly this!!! Just want to add I’ve watched Angie well over a year and the first time she’s ever SHd was about 3 months back. She’s consistently continued with it since. Not once did she do it through the mental breakdown with the P word situation and she packed her bags and dog up to go off herself (20 minutes later was back in her room like she never even did a thing)she finds what gets the views and keeps it going as long as she can.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Has she been actively searching things on the dark web with the other phone?
Mind boggles!
I reckon they wanted that phone, to see if she had been doing any google searches like “how to successfully kill your self” or “how many paracetamols would make me not wake up”. The police would then have a good enough reason to section her

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Nah, she will likely have her phone in a couple of days, I’d sub to watch Angie live from inside
_527d3bb7-cc05-499e-bd16-896196d99968.jpg

"Day 1 of Delusive Penitentiary, they don't serve wine, so I'm pretty sad about that. Also, my Alexa doesn't work, and my cellmate says she's seen me on TikTok. Please subscribe and send gifts so I can persuade the officers to bail me out."

This is why nothing happens its not real, she doesn't even drink as much as people think shes pissed 1 minute fine the next, fake cries constantly. People panic over her because they truely believe shes fed up but...its all part off the show she was A* student at her acting school says it all for me. None of what she does it funny in the slightest.
tom waits interview GIF

_527d3bb7-cc05-499e-bd16-896196d99968.jpg

"Day 1 of Delusive Penitentiary, they don't serve wine, so I'm pretty sad about that. Also, my Alexa doesn't work, and my cellmate says she's seen me on TikTok. Please subscribe and send gifts so I can persuade the officers to bail me out."
She’ll have a nasty shock when she sees what’s for dinner and she can’t have her wine 😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This is why nothing happens its not real, she doesn't even drink as much as people think shes pissed 1 minute fine the next, fake cries constantly. People panic over her because they truely believe shes fed up but...its all part off the show she was A* student at her acting school says it all for me. None of what she does it funny in the slightest.
tom waits interview GIF
I bet she's sat laughing about all this tomorrow though, the usual let's laugh about it crew in the boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.