Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It’s weird how cockerpoos troll has suddenly disappeared when she’s focused on other things (pearls racism)! Surely now would be the time to troll someone you don’t like? 🧐🤔🤣
Someone’s messaged me what her real name is and apparently her photos are doxed. Funny how that troll has appeared and is an eq sub. She will accuse this forum. But the account that message me isn’t one from here

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Tiktok's not that deep for her! I hope everyone heard it the many times she announced it, please make sure you all know that even though she is on tt ALL the time, it's not that deep, make sure you know that even though she pops into every live, it's not that deep, even though she broke her back multiple times to attempt to put out the EDL fires, it's not that deep, even though she hasa MASSIVE gifting badge IT'S NOT THAT DEEP for her. 🙄🙄🙄 Who is she trying to convince 🤔

@MissBaguette

Also cockerpoo no one gives a do about your name or where you work but you seem to be interested in finding out who we are personally make that make sense
Screenshot_20240428-014559_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240428-014543_TikTok.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
It’s weird how cockerpoos troll has suddenly disappeared when she’s focused on other things (pearls racism)! Surely now would be the time to troll someone you don’t like? 🧐🤔🤣
Literally!
As soon as I got shared the live that she was in and she wasn’t a mod, I literally ice skated into those comments to start snarking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.