Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Designer (29).jpeg

Apr 18, 2024
England
So I’ve just recently come in, is Tony now protecting Pearl? You can’t even say it was an accidental racism this time, it was all out. Miss red prob went on holiday at the best time she’d feel so bullied by people asking for her fence sitting again, so instead of splinters she has sunnies on instead

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Please go check out this account.
She commented on my video about pearl calling me a racist for saying they were drinking white hot chocolate.

She posts all of her comment violations and some of them are absolutely disgusting.
She also posted a selfie of herself three times in a row, claiming she looks the same age as the 20 year olds of today. I mean, I can’t claim the photo is filtered because her moustache is shining through. (Shh PCOS sufferer here but I’m just saying what I see 🤣)

IMG_1510.jpeg
IMG_1511.jpeg
She’s a racist, have seen her posts about immigration?

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Please go check out this account.
She commented on my video about pearl calling me a racist for saying they were drinking white hot chocolate.

She posts all of her comment violations and some of them are absolutely disgusting.
She also posted a selfie of herself three times in a row, claiming she looks the same age as the 20 year olds of today. I mean, I can’t claim the photo is filtered because her moustache is shining through. (Shh PCOS sufferer here but I’m just saying what I see 🤣)

IMG_1510.jpeg
IMG_1511.jpeg
I would grab what you can before she finds out that the Russians are taking her out 🙏

Mar 11, 2024
london
I think… no I’m demanding . Putting my foot down on this… I WANT baguette & doubtfire to be a double act and hold real FYP news lives. People would soon flock… let’s make this happen or ill pack Angela’s suitcase and send her to both your houses for a 6th month stay each
@MrsDoubtfire & @MissBaguette now will you please take to the stage? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.