Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I’m hiding behind a wall, with a tin hat on before I post this 😬

I kinda feel for cockerpoo. Ok yes she’s a meddling busy body etc. However, in her position last night, she did try to stop Pearl, did say I’m not having that and left. For me, trying to reason with an angry drunk is an absolute waste of time. I always run from angry drunks (hangover from years of DV), they aren’t reasonable etc.

I just think the sole focus, should be Pearl and her behaviour and blatant racism. She’s disgusting, and lumping everyone together dilutes her behaviour and shifts the focus a bit. It appears no one is publicly supporting her and are slamming her words (except maybe DG but he’s a racist as well).

My heart goes to all the people in the black community who have to constantly deal with this kind of bullshit and vile behaviour. I can’t say for one second I understand how it must feel, I’ve thankfully never faced racism. However I’m nearly same age as Pearl, from not to far from her area, and I choose to do better. My 80 odd year old parents regularly “check” can we say this or that, as they don’t want to offend, they want to do better. We can all do better xx
The problem is the likes of Crockpot and all the EDL massive supported PearlofNOwisdom last time, if they hadn't then maybe this wouldn't have happened. They have to take responsibility for their previous support.

Medusa

I kinda feel for cockerpoo. Ok yes she’s a meddling busy body etc. However, in her position last night, she did try to stop Pearl, did say I’m not having that and left. For me, trying to reason with an angry drunk is an absolute waste of time. I always run from angry drunks (hangover from years of DV), they aren’t reasonable etc.

I just think the sole focus, should be Pearl and her behaviour and blatant racism. She’s disgusting, and lumping everyone together dilutes her behaviour and shifts the focus a bit. It appears no one is publicly supporting her and are slamming her words (except maybe DG but he’s a racist as well).

My heart goes to all the people in the black community who have to constantly deal with this kind of bullshit and vile behaviour. I can’t say for one second I understand how it must feel, I’ve thankfully never faced racism. However I’m nearly same age as Pearl, from not to far from her area, and I choose to do better. My 80 odd year old parents regularly “check” can we say this or that, as they don’t want to offend, they want to do better. We can all do better xx
I kinda get what you're saying, Is cock-achew the worst person on the app?!. Absolutely not!! but she does enable the people she favours, and I think she's made a rod for her own back after the lies she's told about CC.
She is her own worst enemy because she can't help involving herself in things that have nothing to do with her. She's a very well educated woman so she knows right from wrong.

Edit.. And she has also admitted she enjoys trolling people and loves to be trolled.

Nov 10, 2023
are these people for real?? Dg was racist

IMG_6743.jpeg
/

Mar 23, 2024
China
Is this weirdo ok?? Jumps in anyone’s box and always in comments calling ppl clout chasers! Fired up a live about Angie talking about ppls kids the other day now chasing clout in her live 😳🤯

Attachments

• IMG_2805.png
    IMG_2805.png
    249 KB · Views: 82

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Cocker was the only one to try to stop Pearl saying it but I don't believe it's because she's disgusted by the thick t or could see the thick t was making things worse for herself or because she didn't want to be amongst the ugliness of it.

For me, she associates with to many retrogrades by choice, she's supportive of them even if she says she doesn't support there fed up s and that makes her a devious, twisty f.

She's the bullies mate who turns up after they've nicked the sweets, eats them with the bully, whilst saying everyone should just get along.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I kinda get what you're saying, Is cock-achew the worst person on the app?!. Absolutely not!! but she does enable the people she favours, and I think she's made a rod for her own back after the lies she's told about CC.
She is her own worst enemy because she can't help involving herself in things that have nothing to do with her. She's a very well educated woman so she knows right from wrong.

Edit.. And she has also admitted she enjoys trolling people and loves to be trolled.
I do hear you, and I agree had they not enabled last time, but I’m just human and think the rage should be at Pearl for this 🤷‍♀️ there is plenty more we can s cockerpoo for Tbf 😂

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle

Cockershitcunt is still behind dg, she supports racism, doesn't have morals. Fair enough she was telling pearl to stop BUT she stood by her the first time, she tryed so hard to downplay it. It's like dread been disgusted with EQ about dg, the woman said disgusting things about her grandchildren and kids, why would you give her a second chance. None of them have any morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.